T : (+66) 2-074-7484
- LL.B. (Second Class Honors) from Thammasat University
- LL.M. from Thammasat University
- LL.M. (major in Oil and Gas Law) from University of Aberdeen, U.K.
- Ph.D. (major in Oil and Gas Law) from University of Aberdeen, U.K.
- Barrister-at-law, the Thai Bar under the Royal Patronage
- Handled a THB 1.8-billion dispute concerning revocation of power plant operation license for Power Generation Supply Co., Ltd (the Administrative Court)
- Provided legal opinions on legality of an environmental impact assessment (EIA) for Gulf Power Generation Supply Co., Ltd.
- Drafted land occupation agreements for an onshore oil exploration project for Salamander Energy Co., Ltd.
- Handled a dispute concerning revocation of petroleum concessionary agreements in the Gulf of Thailand for Chevron Co., Ltd. (the Administrative Court)
- Presenting a paper explaining impacts of globalization on Myanmar extractive industries at The Fifth International Conference on Advancement of Development Administration 2016 (ICADA 2016) (the paper won a top paper award)
- Giving a public lecture: ?Energy Investment in Myanmar: Legal Challenges and Ways Forward? on the 5th of April 2016 at the Centre for ASEAN Studies (OAS) (Chiang Mai University, Thailand)
- Presenting a paper: ?Arbitration as a Way Forward of Dispute Management in the Energy Sector? (on behalf of the Thailand Arbitration Centre (THAC)), on the 25th of March 2016 at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand
- Invited by the Ministry of Finance of Timor-Leste to deliver a 2-day training course on petroleum law to state officials and members of non-governmental organizations
- ?Myanmar Oil and Gas: Managed by the People for the People?, published in Kyoto Review of Southeast Asia (Young Academic Voice) Issue 18 December 2015 (Japan)
- ?Facilitating Oil Contract Transparency and Combating Oil Revenue Corruption: Right of Access to Information and Freedom of Information Laws?, published in Contemporary Issues in Laws (2014) Volume 13 Issue 2 (the United Kingdom)
- ?Legal and Policy Issues for Capacity Remuneration Mechanisms in the Evolving European Internal Energy Market? (together with Kaisa Huhta, James Kroeger and Tade Oyewunmi), published in European Energy and Environmental Law Review (2014) Volume 23 Issues 3 (the Netherlands)
- ?Human Rights and Oil Blessing: Possibilities of Applying Freedom of Information to Ensure Right of Access to Primary Oil Agreements?, published in Revista Perspectivas do Desenvolvimento (2014) Volume 2 Number 2 (Brazil)