T : (+66) 2-074-7484
- LL.B. (First Class Honors) from Chulalongkorn University
- LL.M. (with Honors) from University of Cambridge, England
- LL.M. (James Kent Scholar and Fulbright Scholar) from Columbia University, New York
- Lawyer’s license, Lawyers’ Council of Thailand under the Royal Patronage
- Barrister-at-Law, the Thai Bar under the Royal Patronage
- DECHA & CO LIMITED, Bangkok – Senior Associate (present)
- WEERAWONG, CHINNAVAT & PARTNERS LTD., Bangkok – Senior Associate (2016)
- LS HORIZON LIMITED, Bangkok – Associate (2007 – 2016)
- MILBANK, TWEED, HADLEY & MCCLOY LLP., Los Angeles, United States - International Lawyer (2011)
- LINKLATERS (THAILAND) LTD, Bangkok - Summer Clerk (2006)
- COUDERT BROTHERS (THAILAND), Bangkok - Summer Clerk (2005)
- Represented Banpu Public Company Limited in connection with a legal due diligence for an acquisition of 100% of shares in the target company to conduct wood pellet project in Lao PDR for exportation.
- Legal counsel to Banpu Power Public Company Limited in connection with the review, negotiation and finalization of a memorandum of understanding between our client and the Government of Lao PDR for the development of a solar power project in Lao PDR.
- Represented Ministry of Energy and Mines, Lao PDR, as its legal counsel in an approximately 540 MW Nam Ou Hydro Power Project (Phase I), comprising 3 dam sites on the Nam Ou River, Lao PDR, in the drafting and negotiation of all annexes to the Concession Agreement, including the Direct Agreement, the Ministry of Justice legal opinion and the National Assembly Resolution.
- Represented Ministry of Energy and Mines, Lao PDR, as its legal counsel in the drafting and negotiation of the Concession Agreements and Power Purchase Agreements of two coal-fired mine mouth power plant projects (approximately 600 MW and 900 MW).
- Represented a major Thai developer as its legal counsel in connection with the combined cycle power plants of approximately 600 MW in Myanmar in the negotiation and drafting of the Memorandum of Agreement with the Ministry of Electric Power, Myanmar, and the Joint Venture Agreement between the client and its partner.
- Advised KASIKORNBANK Public Company Limited, Bank of Ayudhya Public Company Limited and TMB Bank Public Company Limited in connection with the approximately THB 5,900,000,000 project financing arrangement of the Nava Nakorn Electricity Generating Company Limited for the 125 MW Gas Fired Combined Cycle Cogeneration Power Plant with 30 tons per hour of export process steam.
- Represented Impact Electron Siam, a Thai renewable energy company, in the development, negotiation and finalization of the Project Development Agreement with the Government of Lao PDR in connection an approximately 600 MW wind power project.
- Assisted Ratchaburi Electricity Generating Holding Public Company Limited and its partner in the bid submission for the gas fired combined cycle power plant project in Myingyan, Myanmar.
- Represented Banpu Power Limited and Ratchaburi Electricity Energy Holding Plc in the development and financing of a 1,878 MW Hongsa Mine-Mouth Power Project in Lao PDR, including the drafting and negotiation of the concession agreements, the power purchase agreement, the mining services and supply agreements and other project agreements.